Assam Meghalaya Tour Details
10 Jan 2019 (7 Days 6 Nights)
|Event Name||Assam Meghalaya Tour|
|Start Date||10 Jan 2019|
|End Date||16 Jan 2019||Duration||7 Days 6 Nights|
|Event Fees||₹ 18500|
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
DAY 01 -
- Arival at Guwahati railway station and proceed to shillong night stay at Shillong.
DAY 02 -
- Cherapunjee (caves, waterfalls) & double decker living route bridge. (5 hours trek)
- Night stay in shillong.
DAY 03 -
- Move to Shnongpdeng for camping.
- Enroute we will visit.
- Cleanest village in Asia-Mawlynnong.
- Nohwet living route bridge.
- 2600 feet long & 800 feet hight valley Crossing.
- Night stay at Shnongpdeng camp site(tent).
DAY 04 -
- Move to Shillong.
- Dawaki, Boating in Umngot River.
- Enroute Tamabil Indo bangla border.
- Krang shuri waterfall.
- Night stay in Shillong.
DAY 05 -
Shillong To Kaziranga
- After breakfast further drive to Kaziranga National Park by surface in a comfortable vehicle (330 Kms /6 hrs).
- Reach at the Kaziranga and check-in at the hotel.
- Enjoy an evening with tribal or Bihu dance (subject to availability) by log fire under bamboo groove along with dinner.
- Overnight stay in a wildlife lodge.
DAY 06 -
Kaziranga National Park - Guwahati
- It's time to discover India's most wonderful National Parks. Get ready early in the morning for wildlife viewing and nature walk in the park.
- Take a jungle safari in an open jeep in search of world famous one-horned Rhinos, tigers, elephants, jackals, swamp deer and many other species of mammals as well as a wealth birdlife.
- Late in the afternoon after taking lunch drive to Guwahati check in, take dinner and overnight stay at Guwahati.
DAY 07 -
- After breakfast departure to Guwahati airport for onward journey to your hometown.
- Tour concludes with Lifetime Memories.
Meghalaya means "the abode of clouds" and this state can not be defined better! The most beautiful and small state in North east completely mesmerised us.... The state is all about the lust green hills, stunningly beautiful waterfalls and the picturesque landscapes ... what we enjoyed was the limestone caves, living root bridges and extremely clean villages... we will enjoy amazing moments with smiling kids and very friendly people!
- All meals (veg).
- All transportation.
- Accommodation in dormitory and 1N in Tent.
- 1 boat ride.
- All entry fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera charges.
- Meal while Rail journey.
- Any drinks or water bottles.
- Anything which is not mention in Includes.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- team Ultimate Hikers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
- The club will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek/tour.
- Its Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke,sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should Take permission from their physicians before treks.
LAND PACKAGE RESERVATION POLICY
- For hotel / home stay confirmation need 50% payment as per given date. (Non Refundable)
- For package confirmation need balance 50% payment at least 12 working days before the tour starts.
LAND PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for and later cancelled as follows:
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 29-15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50% retention.
- Cancellation within 14-10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- There will be no retention charges for Hotel Bookings/Transportation if cancellation is done within 40 days prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention. This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali, Christmas and Festival Periods for the groups.
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Thimphu, Bhutan Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhutan immigration / extension of permits / entry permits will be completely depend upon the Bhutan rule & regulation. We will be not responsible for any entry permits rejection. We don't confirm the entry permits, we only assist.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Travel Documents required with physical presence with original document of the guest:
- Valid Indian passport (above 6 months validity) or Voters Identity Card (anyone) for 18+ ages.
- For Child bellow 18 yrs must have Passport or Birth Certificate & School ID card.
- Need 03 photocopies (A4 size) of mentioned documents with original documents.
- 03 recent passport size photographs for each guest.
Bhutan Immigration Office remains open from Monday to Friday (9 am to 3 pm). Saturday &
In addition kindly avoid for starting the tour from Phuntshelling during any National Holidays in Bhutan.