Hampi-Badami Tour Details
14th Dec 2018 (4 Days 3 Nights)
|Event Name||Hampi-Badami Tour|
|Batch 1||14 Dec to 16 Dec 2018|
|More Batches||21 Dec to 23 Dec 2018 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2019||Duration||4 Days 3 Nights|
|Event Fees||₹ 7200|
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
DAY 00 -
- 05:00 PM : Depart from Mumbai by Bus
DAY 01 -
- 07:30 AM : HOSPET
- Move to Hampi by local transport
- Check in - get Fresh
- After Breakfast 'Hampi the ancient city' full day city tour
- Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Bazar, Badavi Linga temple, krishna Temple, Lakshmi narasimha Temple, Sasivekalu Ganesha, kadalekalu Ganesha, Vithhal Complex etc.
- Overnight at Hampi
DAY 02 -
- Early morning wake up
- after Breakfast proceed to Badami
- Full day Exploration to badami Caves, Ahihole, Pattadakal
- 8:00 PM : Return to Hampi for overnight stay
- Overnight at Hampi
DAY 03 -
- Sightseeing of Hampi
- Sightseeing of Hampi Lotus Temple, Hati Mahal, Ram - Mandir
- By Evening 5:30 pm Board the bus to Mumbai
DAY 04 -
- 09:00 AM : Mumbai
Hampi is nestled within the ruins of medieval city of Vijayanagar in the state of Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Set in a surreal and beautiful boulder-strewn landscape, Vijayanagara (the City of Victory) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and although the city was destroyed by marauding Moghul invaders in the 16th century, much of it remains today. Enjoy sightseeing tour of the ancient ruins that are spread over 26 sq km area, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside area, which also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of temples and ghats. East of Hampi Bazaar is the UNESCO-listed 16th century Vittala Temple,the undisputed highlight of the ruins.
Boasting about the Buddhist architecture and sculptures of Lord Vishnu, the Badami Caves are majestic and sure to mesmerize you with its massive boulders: The caves overlook Agastya Lake and many small hillocks that carry a hypnotic charm. Enroute, if you’re lucky enough you’ll spot sun-flower fields making your journey worth-while.
World Heritage Site, has 10 major temples representing early Chalukaya architecture, the biggest of which is dedicated to lord Virupakshesvara. Aihole, which is known as the “Cradle of Indian Architecture”, has over a hundred temples scattered around the village
- All meals (veg)
- All transportation (Hospete to Hospete)
- Accommodation twin/triple share basis.
- All entry fees.
- Camera charges.
- Meal while Bus journey.
- Any drinks or water bottles.
- Anything which is not mention in Includes.
- Cost which is not includes.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- team Ultimate Hikers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
- The club will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek/tour.
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Thimphu, Bhutan Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhutan immigration / extension of permits / entry permits will be completely depend upon the Bhutan rule & regulation. We will be not responsible for any entry permits rejection. We don't confirm the entry permits, we only assist.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Travel Documents required with physical presence with original document of the guest:
- Valid Indian passport (above 6 months validity) or Voters Identity Card (anyone) for 18+ ages.
- For Child bellow 18 yrs must have Passport or Birth Certificate & School ID card.
- Need 03 photocopies (A4 size) of mentioned documents with original documents.
- 03 recent passport size photographs for each guest.
Bhutan Immigration Office remains open from Monday to Friday (9 am to 3 pm). Saturday &
In addition kindly avoid for starting the tour from Phuntshelling during any National Holidays in Bhutan.