Leh Ladakh Tour Details
|Event Name||Leh Ladakh Tour|
|Event Fees||₹ 16490|
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Leh Ladakh and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
DAY 01 -
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. We will transfer you to the Hotel and you'd be given a complete day for rest and acclimatization to the rarified air. Visit the Leh Bazaar in the evening and witness the Sunset at Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 -
LEH – LAMAYURU-KARGILDistance: 220 kms.
After an early breakfast, we will leave for Kargil. En route Magnetic hill, Patharsahib Gurudwara, Lamayuru Monastery. kKargil LOC & Shiva temple. Overnight stay at Kargil
DAY 03 -
LEH – KARGIL –DRASS WAR MEMORIAL- LEHDistance: 300 kms.
After breakfast move to Drass for Kargil war memorial. to back Leh Night stay at Leh.
DAY 04 -
LEH - NUBRA VALLEY via KHARDUNGLA PASSHeight: 5602 mts.
After breakfast, we would start our ride to Nubra Valley (120 Kms) via Khardungla (Highest accessible Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Deskit, Hunder Village and enjoy camel safari at the Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the campsite.
DAY 05 -
NUBRA VALLEY to PANGONG LAKE
After an early breakfast, we will leave for Pangong Lake at 14,500 ft, via Shyok route. Overnight stay at the campsite near the majestic Pangong Lake.
DAY 06 -
PANGONG to LEH
After breakfast, we will ride back to Leh, crossing Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world). En route visit Shey Palace The Hall of fame on your ride back to Leh. Overnight stay at the Hotel at Leh. The ride will leave you spell bound with the beautiful views and mind blowing landscape. We retreat to the hotel for a night stay.
DAY 07 -
We bring to an end a beautiful trip leaving us with memories of a lifetime and head back to our hometown!
About Leh Ladakh
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
- Enjoy the journey on roads of Leh Ladakh region.
- Relish delicious Ladakhi cuisines.
- Kargil war memorial & LOC.
- Visit Shey, Thiksey and other Leh monasteries.
- Shopping and sightseeing in Leh.
- A day at Pangong Lake and Nubra valley.
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Ladakh (Twin share/ 3 share) room sharing basis as per above mention cost.
- Tour leader.
- All transfers by tempo traveller.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder.
- All Hotels with breakfast & Lunch, dinner.
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.
- Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Does not include Hard drinks or liquor or mineral water or soft drinks/juices.
- Does not include specialized Guide.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
LAND PACKAGE RESERVATION POLICY
- For hotel / home stay confirmation need 50% payment as per given date. (Non Refundable)
- For package confirmation need balance 50% payment at least 12 working days before the tour starts.
LAND PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for and later cancelled as follows:
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 29-15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50% retention.
- Cancellation within 14-10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- There will be no retention charges for Hotel Bookings/Transportation if cancellation is done within 40 days prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention. This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali, Christmas and Festival Periods for the groups.
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Documents required to Khardung la permit are:
- Voter Identity Card / Adhar / Passport.
- Passport Size color Photograph (2 Nos).