Sikkim Darjeeling Bike Ride Details
07th Feb 2019 (7 Days 6 Nights)
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate Hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
|Event Name||Sikkim Darjeeling Bike Ride|
|Event Date||07 Feb 2019|
|Duration||7 Days 6 Nights|
|Event Fees||₹ 17700|
|Hotel Overnights||6 Nights|
|Total Distance||1200 kms|
|Breakfast||7 Included breakfasts|
|Daily Mileage||100-200 kms|
|Riding Season||October to May|
Handpicked mid - range hotels or jungle lodges on three sharing basis
DAY 01 -
Siliguri to Darjeeling
- Arrival at Siligudi move to Darjeeling Overnight at Darjeeling
- About 2 Hrs Ride, depending upon the breaks you take in between
DAY 02 -
Darjeeling local sightseeing
- Tiger hill
- Japnese Temple
- HMI Museum
- About 6-7 Hrs Ride, depending upon the breaks you take in between
DAY 03 -
Darjeeling – Namchi – Ravangla
- Leave early morning for Ravangla and on the way visit at the Namchi, CharDham temple. Reached Ravangla by evening and night halt at Ravangla.
- About 6-7 Hrs ride, depending upon the breaks you take in between
DAY 04 -
Ravangla to Gangtok via Rumtek
- Leave early morning for Gangtok, Enroute visit Rumtek Monastery - Night walk at MG marg Market.
- Overnight at Gangtok.
DAY 05 -
Gangtok City tour
- Black cat Museum
- Ganesh Tok , Hanuman tok, Tashi View point.
- Enchy Monastery
- Bakthang falls
DAY 06 -
Gangtok Nathu la Pass – Zuluk
- Baba Mandir
- Tsmogo Lake (Chhangu Lake)
- Nathu la Pass
- Old Silk route
- Overnight at Zuluk
- About 7-8 Hrs ride, depending upon the breaks you take in between
DAY 07 -
Zuluk to Siliguri
- Leave for Bagdogra airport / NJP station back to Mumbai
- Back to home with awesome memories
- Enjoy bike rides on the Hilly roads of Sikkim Darjeeling.
- Relish delicious North eastern cuisines.
- Drive across Darjeeling, Nathu La pass, Old silk route.
- Visit Rumtek monastery and Ravangla Budha Park.
- Shopping and sightseeing in gangtok and Darjeeling.
- Per pax without bike Cost- 17700/-
- Per pax with bike single rider Cost - 26700/-
- With bike for rider with pillion Cost 22200/-
- Add on – Royal enfield Himalayan / 500cc classic or TB - 1500 /- Extra.
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges (Twin share/ 3 share) room sharing basis as per above mention cost.
- Tour leader.
- Backup van Bolero/ Sumo and mechanic.
- First aid kit.
- All Hotels with breakfast & Lunch, dinner.
- Alcohol and other beverages.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap
- GST 5 % extra on total billing.
- Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Does not include Hard drinks or liquor or mineral water or soft drinks/juices.
- Does not include specialized Guide
- Air fare / Train fare
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
We need following to process your booking
- Guest Name & Contact Number
- Naming List with gender & age
- Any confirmation is subject to a non-refundable advance deposit of Rs. 3000/- Per Person and has to be paid immediately, after that we can process the booking.
- Balance Payment has to be made in advance and must be paid & as per time limit given at the time of confirmation.
- Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Email.
|From Date of booking – 30 days||only communication charges of Rs 2000.00 per person|
|30 -15 Days prior to departure||25% of tour cost|
|14 -07 Days prior to departure||50% of tour cost|
|07- 03 Days prior to departure||75% of tour cost|
|02 Days/No show||100% of tour cost|
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Thimphu, Bhutan Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhutan immigration / extension of permits / entry permits will be completely depend upon the Bhutan rule & regulation. We will be not responsible for any entry permits rejection. We don't confirm the entry permits, we only assist.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Travel Documents required with physical presence with original document of the guest:
- Voter Identity Card / Adhar / Passport
- Passport Size color Photograph (2 Nos)