Spiti Circuit | Shimla – kalpa – kaza – Manali Bike Ride Details
24th JULY & 4th AUGUST 2019 (8 Days 7 Nights)
|Event Name||Spiti Circuit | Shimla – kalpa – kaza – Manali Bike Ride|
|Batch - 1||24 - 31 Jul 2019|
|Batch - 2||4 - 11 Aug 2019||Duration||8 Days 7 Nights|
|Event Fees||₹ 24500|
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
DAY 01 -
Arrival at Chandigad
- On reaching the hotel in Chandigarh, meet our representatives and your fellow travellers. Evening followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 -
Chandigarh – Narkanda
- Early morning, after breakfast, we will be allotting you bikes; we will kickstart this adventurous tour by heading to Narkanda. Start from Chandigarh in order to reach Narkanda by late afternoon. On arrival, transfer to the hotel/homestay/campsite. If you have time, you can visit the Hatu Peak or the Hatu Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/homestay/campsite.
DAY 03 -
Narkanda – kalpa
- After breakfast, we will start our ride towards the Kinnaur Valley, it will be a beautiful 6-8 hour ride where you will enjoy the magnificent vistas throughout the way. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/homestay/campsite.
DAY 04 -
Kalpa – Kaza
- After an early breakfast, leave for Kaza and enjoy the vistas en-route the Hindustan Tibet Highway. You will also witness the Khab – The confluence of the Spiti and the Satlej River. You can also get a clear view of the Leo Purygal Peak from the Khab Bridge. We will stop at the Nako Lake for Lunch (not included in the package). After lunch, cross Nako and witness the dreaded Malling Nallah. You will enter the Spiti Valley right after you cross Sumdo. Take a detour from here to visit the 500 Year Old Mummy in the Gue Village. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 05 -
Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
- By far, this will be the most eventful day of your journey. Start your ride early in the morning as this one is going to be a long day. Visit the world’s highest post office which is located in Hikkim and also the world’s highest village connected via motorable road, Komik. Also, visit the famous Langza where you will get tremendous views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley. Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza/Losar.
DAY 06 -
Kaza – Kunzum La – Chadra Tal
- After breakfast we start riding towards Chandra Tal. We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum La. Also, visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way. The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal, and the journey is breathtakingly beautiful. The road ends about a kilometre before the lake and you have to walk till the lake from here on. You will see a beautiful crescent shaped lake filled with crystal clear water right in the middle of a stark landscape. Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandar Tal.
DAY 07 -
Chandra Tal – Manali
- After an early breakfast, start your ride towards Manali. The drive from Batal to Chattru to Rohtang Pass is also one of the most beautiful routes in your entire road trip. You will reach Manali in about 7-8 hours from Chandra Tal. Dinner and overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 08 -
- After breakfast, we will chill out at Manali, In the evening we will start your journey towards Delhi/ Chandigad where we will come to an end of this beautiful and memorable road trip.
About Spiti Circuit | Shimla – kalpa – kaza – Manali Bike Ride
Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located high in the Himalayas in the north-eastern part of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The name "Spiti" means "The Middle Land", i.e. the land between Tibet and India Shimla, also known as Simla, is the capital and the largest city of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is also a district which is bounded by the state of Uttarakhand in the south-east, districts of Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, Sirmaur in the south and Solan in the west. Kalpa is a small town in the Sutlej river valley, above Recong Peo in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, Northern India, in the Indian Himalaya. Inhabited by Kinnauri people and known for its apple orchards. Apples are a major cash-crop for the region. The local inhabitants follow a syncretism of Hinduism and Buddhism, and many temples in Kalpa are dedicated to both Hindu and Buddhist gods and goddesses. Kaza or Kaze is the subdivisional headquarters of the remote Spiti Valley in the western Himalayas in the Lahaul and Spiti district of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley.
- Enjoy bike rides on the tricky roads of Leh Ladakh.
- Relish delicious Tibetian cuisines.
- Drive across Kunzum pass, Rohtang Pass.
- Visit Highest post office in the world, Highest villag,Key monastery.
- Shopping and sightseeing in Manali.
- A Night at Chandratal Lake and Kalpa valley
COST PER PERSON
|Package Cost||₹ 26000||Sharing bike||+5%|
|Package Cost||₹ 32000||Single rider||+5%|
|Package Cost||₹ 24500||Tempo Traveller||+5%|
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield 350cc including petrol only use for as per itinerary ( for bike package only Exp. one bike One rider and one bike two riders).
- Dedicated tour guide and group leaders.
- Back up vehicle and mechanics.
- An oxygen cylinder 24x7 in the backup vehicle in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using Traveller.
(Double sharing only for couples)
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusion.
- Manali to Delhi Transfer by Volvo.
- Any Travel expense to Delhi/Srinagar and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- 5 % Gst tax on package.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel insurance.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Team Ultimate Hikers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- 1. Guest Name & Contact Number
- 2. Naming List with gender & age
- Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforseen events.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the package price.
- Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost you INR1500 per Kg.
- Foreign National Tourists are NOT allowed on this tour.
We need following to process your booking
- Its Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke,sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should Take permission from their physicians before treks.
LAND PACKAGE RESERVATION POLICY
- For hotel / home stay confirmation need 50% payment as per given date. (Non Refundable)
- For package confirmation need balance 50% payment at least 12 working days before the tour starts.
LAND PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for and later cancelled as follows:
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 29-15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50% retention.
- Cancellation within 14-10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- There will be no retention charges for Hotel Bookings/Transportation if cancellation is done within 40 days prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention. This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali, Christmas and Festival Periods for the groups.
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Thimphu, Bhutan Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhutan immigration / extension of permits / entry permits will be completely depend upon the Bhutan rule & regulation. We will be not responsible for any entry permits rejection. We don't confirm the entry permits, we only assist.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Travel Documents required with physical presence with original document of the guest:
- Valid Indian passport (above 6 months validity) or Voters Identity Card (anyone) for 18+ ages.
- For Child bellow 18 yrs must have Passport or Birth Certificate & School ID card.
- Need 03 photocopies (A4 size) of mentioned documents with original documents.
- 03 recent passport size photographs for each guest.
Bhutan Immigration Office remains open from Monday to Friday (9 am to 3 pm). Saturday &
In addition kindly avoid for starting the tour from Phuntshelling during any National Holidays in Bhutan.