Srinagar Kargil Leh Manali Details
12th JUNE 2019 (11 Days 10 Nights)
|Event Name||Srinagar Leh Manali Bus / car|
|Batch - 1||12 - 23 Jun 2019|
|Batch - 2||12 - 23 Jul 2019|
|Batch - 3||27 Jul - 7 Aug 2019|
|Batch - 4||11 - 22 Aug 2019|
|Batch - 5||10 - 21 Sept 2019||Duration||11 Days 10 Nights|
|Event Fees||₹ 32000|
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings from Ultimate hikers & Travellers !!!!!!!
We are committed to make your holidays a fun filled and hassle free experience.
Further to Your Query, please go through the enclosed package details for Bhutan and revert with the confirmation at you at the earliest
DAY 01 -
Arrival at Srinagar
- We welcome you at the Srinagar Airport. Our tour manager will pick you up from the airport and we proceed to our hotel via shuttle cabs, followed by allotment of the rooms. In the evening, you'll be briefed about the tour followed by dinner. Get a good night's sleep and charge yourself up for an adventure of a lifetime!
DAY 02 -
Srinagar to Kargil
- After breakfast, we proceed towards Kargil. En route, we will cross the famous Zoji la pass, Drass village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world), and have a magnificent view of the famous peaks of the Kargil war (Tiger, Tololing) from the Vijay war memorial Hall. We should reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
DAY 03 -
Kargil to Leh
- Post breakfast, we will start our ride to Leh. We will visit Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monastery of Ladakh, on the way and enjoy the view of the Moon Landscape. Other pitstops would include a visit to the Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by Evening and overnight stay at Leh.
DAY 04 -
Leh To Nubra Valley
- Today, we will ride past the highest accessible motorable pass in the world - Khardungla-La at 18,380 ft. We would witness the change of landscape as we keep proceeding on this route. We will be visiting the Diskit Monastery. You can also take a ride on the Double Humped camels in the valley. Today, we will be staying in a Campsite amidst the Beautiful Mountains.
DAY 05 -
Nubra Valley to PangongTso
- We begin our ride towards the spellbinding PangongTso post breakfast taking the unexplored and untouched Shyok village route.This route is famous for its waterfalls, and the beautiful scenic view. The first view of the lake will leave you in a state of awe and as we breathe that in, we continue towards our campsite near the lake. A sumptuous dinner with a chit-chat session would bring an end to the day.
DAY 06 -
PangongTso To Hanle (5 to 6 hour Journey)
- After breakfast, we start our ride to the remote location of Hanle that inhabits a mere 200 families. The village has recently been opened for tourists and travellers. For 30Kms, we would ride along the ink blue water of the PangongTso. The journey will make us witness a funfilled offroading journey taking us through Maan, Merak, and Chushul. We will stop at the Rezang-La 1962 Indo-China War Memorial to ay homage to the Martyrs and continue our ride. We will also see the world's second largest observatory. The night sky view in Hanle seems almost unreal as one can see the Galaxy with naked eyes.In Night you can see the Galaxy with naked eyes. We sum up the day after a hearty meal and retreat in the cozy homestay.
DAY 07 -
Hanle to Tsomoriri
- We will retrace the ride till Puga Sumdo before taking a left towards Tsomoriri. Puga gives us beautiful views of the hot water springs there making one realize the untapped beauty of Mother nature. We see the landscapes change throughout the ride before reaching the lake. Overnight stay at the Campsite/hotel.
DAY 08 -
Tsomoriri to Serchu
- Today, we ride through the longest journey of our trip. En route, we will visit the Tsokar lake (salted lake), Mori plains (a 50 Km straight roads amidst the mountains), Gata loops (the famous 21 hair pin bends), Lachungla (a beautiful pass located at 16,600ft) and the Nakila (15,548ft). We wrap up today's thrilling ride and gear up for Day 9. Overnight stay at the campsite/hotel.
DAY 09 -
Serchu to Jispa
- Today's ride would be a short one. We will ride for a total 80Kms to reach Jispa. Enroute we will visit the Suraj Tal and Deepak Tal. We will also cross the famous Baralachla Pass, situated at 16,616ft. Today, we bid adieu to Ladakh and enter the land of gods - Himachal Pradesh. The day comes to an end with a relaxed dinner and an overnight stay in camps.
DAY 10 -
Jispa To Manali
- After breakfast, we gear up for our last Bus / car stretch of this memorable trip. We will cross the mesmerizing Rohtang pass, situated at 13,058ft. As we proceed towards Manali, one notices the sudden crossover of landscapes from the cold browns to the lush greens. Upon reaching the hotel, we celebrate the conclusion of this unforgettable journey with our fellow riders. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
DAY 11 -
Manali To Delhi
- We bid farewell to this wonderful trip and board our bus to Delhi. Time to get back to the routine with a bag full of happy memories and stories for a lifetime!
About Srinagar Kargil Leh Manali
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Kargil is a town in the Kargil district of Ladakh region, in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the second largest town in Ladakh after Leh. It is located 60 km and 204 km from Drass and Srinagar to the west respectively, 234 km from Leh to the east. Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley.
- Enjoy Bus / cars on the tricky roads of Leh Ladakh.
- Relish delicious Ladakhi cuisines.
- 12+ High Passes -Baralacha Pass, Rohtang Pass, Chang la and Tanglang La.
- Visit Shey, Thiksey and other Leh monasteries.
- Shopping and sightseeing in Leh.
- A day at Pangong Lake and Nubra valley.
COST PER PERSON
|Package Cost||₹ 32000||Tempo Traveller||+ 5%|
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Srinagar to Manali transport by Tempo Traveller.
- Dedicated tour guide and group leaders.
- Manali to Delhi Transfer by Volvo.
- An oxygen cylinder 24x7 in the backup vehicle in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using Tempo Traveller.
(Double sharing only for couples)
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusion.
- Any Travel expense to Delhi/Srinagar and Back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- 5 % Gst tax on package.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Permit cost for Hanle 600 /- per person.
- Travel insurance.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Team Ultimate Hikers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- 1. Guest Name & Contact Number
- 2. Naming List with gender & age
- Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforseen events.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the package price.
- Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost you INR1500 per Kg.
- Foreign National Tourists are NOT allowed on this tour.
We need following to process your booking
- Its Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke,sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should Take permission from their physicians before treks.
LAND PACKAGE RESERVATION POLICY
- For hotel / home stay confirmation need 50% payment as per given date. (Non Refundable)
- For package confirmation need balance 50% payment at least 12 working days before the tour starts.
LAND PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for and later cancelled as follows:
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 29-15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50% retention.
- Cancellation within 14-10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- There will be no retention charges for Hotel Bookings/Transportation if cancellation is done within 40 days prior to arrival of guests. After that 100% retention. This Cancellation Policy will be applicable only during Diwali, Christmas and Festival Periods for the groups.
TERMS & CONDITION
- The itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services & Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Hotel related services & Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is neither responsible nor liable any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- All the disputes are subject to Thimphu, Bhutan Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Bhutan immigration / extension of permits / entry permits will be completely depend upon the Bhutan rule & regulation. We will be not responsible for any entry permits rejection. We don't confirm the entry permits, we only assist.
DOCUMENTS FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY
Travel Documents required with physical presence with original document of the guest:
- Valid Indian passport (above 6 months validity) or Voters Identity Card (anyone) for 18+ ages.
- For Child bellow 18 yrs must have Passport or Birth Certificate & School ID card.
- Need 03 photocopies (A4 size) of mentioned documents with original documents.
- 03 recent passport size photographs for each guest.